Monday, September 27, 2010

Girls Trip

Yesterday, my Mom, Rebecca, and I got back from a weekend girls trip to California. Rebecca had to go get her braces tightened, and my Mom and I decided to go along.



















We stayed with my Aunt, Uncle, and their two kids

















We played at the beach, watched movies, and enjoyed the nice weather. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of these, but I did take some cute pics of Sadie and Kimball: (see below)










































































It was very hard to keep these two still for the pictures. Especially Kimball! He said cheese for a split second, and then ran up to me and said, " cai see? "  (can I see)  But we had a great time!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the sepia tone one of Kimball. It's a cool background too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute you have already found a career! super cute

    kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should put them on the other blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your pictures. You are very good with that camera!

    ReplyDelete